A.T. Kearney Limited
Ayesha Kanji is a Director with A.T. Kearney in the Health and Digital Transformation Practices, and is currently COO of NEXT Technologies within A.T. Kearney. Ayesha is based in A.T. Kearney’s London office.
Ayesha’s expertise lies in digital strategy, commercial strategy and health policy. Key clients include global pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies, hospitals and governments.
Ayesha’s client engagements include:
- Development of e-enabled digital health solutions from concept to commercial launch
- Advising government on health system and engagement enablers required to adopt digital health service models and solutions
- Supporting negotiation strategy for medicines between pharma industry and government
- Supporting a range of policy development initiatives, including structuring public medicines insurance, value based medicines and digital health
- Supporting performance improvement of hospitals through service strategies, M&A and new business models
Ayesha holds a master’s degree from Harvard University and undergraduate degree from Wellesley College.
- Response Panel: can our future professional workplace be agile and collaborative?
Day Two | Tuesday 22 September 2020 10:35 am